Here is the final update for this year. Later on today, I will prepare a new release.
'Tis the season! ;-)
Well, actually mainly because of all the GUI improvements and the new adams-nlp module.
- Renaming variables, callable actors, events and undo/redo no longer result in the flow wobbling around (better queuing in Swing thread)
- Improved the layout of the search panels, allowing for proper resizing and avoiding accidental hiding of search box
- Plots now offer a Copy plot menu item from the right-click menu, to copy a screenshot of the plot to the clipboard
- Count control actor now offers a monitor variable which allows resetting the internal count whenever the variable changes value
- The Create callable actor menu item from the Flow editor's right-click menu now allows the creation callable actors under CallableActors, GridView and TabView.
- Copy to clipboard target got added to the Send to functionality, which allows you to copy text, tables and graphical components (= screenshots) to the system's clipboard
- TextOverlay added for simple text overlays in plots (eg SequencePlotter/SimplePlot); gets used by the Weka plugin for classifier errors to display key on lines drawn on screen