It's been a bit quieter with updates this past week, mainly because I've been preparing material for my presentation/demo in Sydney at the BigMine 2015 workshop on Monday (http://bigdata-mining.org/bigmine-15/).
- fixed a performance bottleneck in the GenericArrayEditor when dealing with large arrays (100s of elements)
- WekaSelectDataset (source): file chooser uses bookmarks panel now
- Instance Explorer: file chooser uses bookmarks panel now
- added multi-monitor support under the hood, i.e., child windows/dialogs show up on the same monitor as its parent (eg graphical actors in the Flow editor)
- added support for "atomic file move" operation to MoveFile transformer and several Rat inputs/outputs
- MoveFile can forward the moved file now instead of the input token (if enabled)
- flow debugging: Heatmap and Trail data structures now have their own renderer and exporter
- basic zoom functionality has been added to the Flow editor (zooms actor icons and text)
- Wizard (and flow) for creating compatible datasets for WEKA
- added EscapeLatexCharacters conversion to the adams-latex module
Have a good weekend!