Many changes and fixes regarding data processing and improvements in the GUI this time round.
- adams-twitter: update the link to the link search API used by the TwitterQuery source actor.
- Adding large number of objects in the GenericArrayEditor is now much faster.
- Preview browser: using a split pane now for local/archive files to better utilize the vertical space, also fixed the display of search box for archive files.
- adams-compress: the listFiles methods of ZipUtils and TarUtils now skip directories in archives when specified.
- Debugging is now also possible when using external actors, include external actors and internal actor handlers. An expanded version of the flow is then used in a new tab for debugging. However, this does not work in case of external actors having a variable attached to the actor file.
- Pushes dimensions of dialogs into GUIHelper.props file, using defaults for normal, small, tiny and large ones (Default[(Small|Tiny|Large)]Dialog.(Width|Height)).
- ConditionalTee/Trigger now use Expression as the default boolean condition, to align with ConditionalSubProcess (and you simply use Expression more often then Counting)
- RaiseError's message can contain backquoted characters (\\t and \\n) and variables now.
- Added ability to add a scope restriction to Breakpoint actors. This is useful when debugging multi-threaded flows (e.g., when using Rats), restricting the scope - and therefore the stepping through the flow - to a sub-flow. With the new automatic suggestions for breakpoints, the scope is automatically set for breakpoints within Rat actors.
- Added support for custom actions for enclosing actors: adams.gui.flow.tree.enclose.AbstractEncloseActors. Migrated code for DisplayPanelManager and added action for TryCatch.
- Removed the Open remote flow functionality from Flow editor, as it will get replaced in the future by the more powerful/flexible remote command functionality.
- The XMLFileWriter sink and the DOMToString conversion now support pretty printing.
- added proper event-driven support in Rats.
- AbstractBufferedRatInput uses blocking poll.
- (most) webservices are now buffered rat inputs to immediately react to data being received, making it unnecessary to wrap them in an InputPolling "meta" rat input
- adams-ml: it is now possible to restrict the axes of the ActualVsPredictedPlot, as well as placing the plot on the screen like with other graphical ones and use it within the DisplayPanelManager sink.
- Added basic YAML support, using java.util.List and
- actors: YamlFileReader transformer, YamlFileWriter sink
- conversions: YamlStringToList, YamlStringToMap, ArrayToYamlString, ListToYamlString, MapToYamlString
- Added more JSON conversions:
- ListToJson converts a java.util.List.
- MapToJson converts a java.util.Map.
- Added support for pretty-printing of JSON: JsonFileWriter sink, JsonToString conversion
- Added JSON handler to preview browser that displays data as pretty-print text: JsonPrettyPrintHandler
- Added menu item to the Flow editor's tree popup menu that allows you to compare two selected actors, displauing a diff view (you may have to remove the $HOME/.adams/FlowEditor.props file).
- Made it possible to swap between SetVariable standalone and transformer (and vice versa).
- Added notification actions for running/debugging the current flow.
- New transformer for indentating strings (even multi-line strings): StringIndent
- GetMapKeys transformer retrieves all the (string) keys from a java.util.Map object.
- HasQueue flow condition checks whether the specified queue is present.
- Added ability to list TODOs in flow (search actor name and annotation), using a user-supplied regular expression (ListTODOs processor).
- Added the Class help menu to the Help menu of the main menu, to allow displaying the help for class.
- Added dialogs to the main menu for pretty printing XML and JSON (only developer mode).
- Added adams/flow/control/Flow.props properties file. The boolean AutoRegister property allows system-wide registering of flows with RunningFlowsRegistry (which can be queried by remote commands), default is false.
- adams-meta: Added actor swap and option transfer for Callable/CopyCallable actor pairs.
- adams-ml: Added simple spreadsheet reader/writer for ARFF format for ARFF support without adams-weka dependency.
- adams-webservice: added interceptors for logging of SOAP envelopes, XMLLoggingGenerator and XMLLoggingGenerator.
- adams-spectral-core: added reader/writer for spectra in JSON format.
Have a good weekend!