A lot of work went into the 3-way data module, as well as proper support for polygons in the image annotation framework. The audio module also got a bit of love.
Furthermore, some user interfaces got switched from multi-tab to multi-page ones, freeing up vertical screen real estate (most people of have wides-screen monitors!).
- External actors that use a file monitor can once again use variables in the file name for the external flow.
- The flow panel and flow tree now get focused better, to enable a smoother keyboard interaction.
- adams-imaging: The ImageAnnotator now uses a scrollpane to display more buttons than fit on screen.
- adams-weka and adams-weka-lts: the MultiSearch meta-classifier now allows you to select the search algorithm for the parameter space.
- CsvSpreadSheetWriter now allows an empty quote character, which will suppress any quoting.
- Switched the following applications from multi-tab interface to a multi-page
one in order to manage more tabs/pages at the same time without decreasing
the vertical screen real estate (these pages can be detached/reattached):
- Flow editor
- adams-imaging: Image processor
- adams-heatmap: Heatmap viewer
- adams-spreadsheet: Spreadsheet file viewer
- The implicit variable flow_filename_restore contains a file name based on the full file name of the flow, but with the .props extension. To be used for interactive actors like EnterManyValues to restore the entered values.
- Added Favorite actor (here, after, beneath) keyboard actions (Ctrl+E, Ctrl+Alt+E, Ctrl+Shift+E).
- adams-spectral-2dim-core: added meta spectrum reader that reads spectra from zip files: ZippedSpectrumReader.
- added heatmap viewer for 3-day data, like 3D fluorescent spectra (EEM)
- added experimental support for building and applying the multi-way algorithms available from: https://github.com/waikato-datamining/multiway-algorithms
- added lots of conversion to and fro tensors, 3-way data and spreadsheets
- With the AudioRecorder source it is possible to record audio from a microphone.
- The WaveToAmplitudes conversion extracts amplitudes from Wave object, absolute or normalized
- Added Resample wave filter for using different sample rate.
- Added Cut wave filter for cutting out a portion of a wave.
- Added sink for playing back audio files: AudioPlayback
- adams-compress: added support for xz compression via Xz/UnXz transformers and XzTextFileReader.
- Added the Grayscale buffered image transformer with customizable lumiance parameters via a class hierarchy (supporting BT 601, 709 and 2020).
- The Rotate object filter rotates objects by the specified angle.
- ViaAnnotations transformer generates annotations for VIA (VGG Image Annotator - http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~vgg/software/via/)
- Added support for polygon annotations via the PolygonPainter (default is RectanglePainter).