I finally finished recording my lessons for the upcoming MOOC, which gives me a bit of breathing space for some ADAMS stuff again:
- adams-spreadsheet: spreadsheet file viewer's close operation now actually closes the window
- implemented more efficient undo/redo in the Flow editor, which is noticeably faster for large flows with 100s or 1000s of actors
- adams-spreadsheet: SpreadSheetVariableRowIterator and SpreadSheetStorageRowIterator now handle missing values correctly (not just missing cells)
- adams-excel: the ExcelStreamingSpreadSheetReader now handles missing cells in the XML data stream properly
- flow editor tabs Variables and Storage names now allow locating all usages of the selected variable/storage name - like the tree popup menu's Find usages
- adams-weka: Weka upgraded to revision 12423 to include new GaussianProcesses classifier that can handle instance weights natively
- Swap actor menu item got added to the Flow editor's tree popup menu.
Thanks for your feedback!