A major change affecting everyone using snapshots: I incremented the snapshot version to 16.6.0-SNAPSHOT.
- The Locate actor menu item in the flow editor now parses output from the console properly again (also handles the new flow ID).
- SpreadSheetDifference with no key columns set computed the difference between the same cell, instead of between the cells from sheet 1 and 2.
- SpreadSheetDbReader handles timezones now correctly.
- The conversions SpreadSheetStringColumnToTime and SpreadSheetStringColumnToTimeMsec now have a sensible default format.
- The logging output of actors now also includes the (at runtime) unique ID of the flow to make it easier to distinguish output when running multiple flows in parallel.
- The following spreadsheet readers now implement WindowedSpreadSheetReader
as well (offering options firstRow and numRows):
- batch filters are now handled in the spectrum explorer automatically when filtering spectra with a batch filter.
- the SpectrumPaintlet now always paints the markers, not just when zoomed in.
- The search text field in the GenericObjectEditor's class tree now gets the focus automatically when being displayed.
- The EnterManyValues source now allows date/time expressions for the time/date/datetime types, as supported by BaseTime/BaseDate/BaseDateTime. (eg NOW -1 DAY for an initial date value).
- SequenceToArray and SequenceToCollection can now generate bundled outputs with overlaps. E.g. 1,2,3,4 with overlap=1 will get packaged as (1,2),(2,3),(3,4).
- upgraded multisearch Weka package to 2016.5.31.
- WekaInstanceViewer sink now has options for color-provider and paintlet, as well as an updater (to speed up the visualization).
- The EnterManyValues source actor now offers the ability to enter strings that are constrained by a regular expression (eg for entering an email address). This is done via the RegExpConstrainedStringDefinition.
- adams-net: added Send error report menu item (under Program), which allows the user to send an error report to a support email address. Email support needs to be configured and a support email address supplied to make this feature available.
- SpectrumDisplay sink now allows specifying a paintlet and color provider.
- New SimpleSpectrumPaintlet comes without any markers, in contrast to SpectrumPaintlet.
- adams-weka: added the SimpleInstanceLinePaintlet paintlet to be used in conjunction with the WekaInstanceViewer sink.
- The Spreadsheet Explorer offers similar functionality for viewing spreadsheets as the Weka Instance Explorer, but without any dependencies on Weka.
- The SpreadSheetRowViewer sink displays rows from a spreadsheet as line plots.
Have a nice long Queen's Birthday weekend - if it applies to you!