Didn't manage to get this one out on Friday, been way too busy with preparations for ACML 2016, which we're hosting this week here at Waikato.
Oh, in regards to last night's earthquake here in NZ: everyone at Waikato is safe. Our thoughts go out to the people around NZ that suffered from this quake.
- The directory chooser dialog now reloads the bookmarks before showing the dialog (in case they got modified in another dialog).
- The table model for reports now performs searches in the values of the fields as well, not just the names of the fields.
- AdamsCommandLineHandler.setOptions method now correctly resets the options to default ones before applying the supplied options.
- The Stop buttons in the Preprocess/Classify tab now work as expected (stopping worked, but didn't update the buttons).
- deleting attributes or instances in the data tab now updates the preprocess panel accordingly.
- Moving datasets up or down now correctly updates the comboboxes listing the available datasets (e.g., in the Classify tab).
- Moving tabs no longer clears their result history.
- Weka Investigator
- The SequencePlotter now allows you to save only the visible data to a spreadsheet as well.
- window titles are now getting prefixed with the hostname (if available), to make it easier locating windows when logged in multiple remote machines.
- Plots now allow the modification of their paintlets through the right-click menu.
- Added -minimal-window option to the AbstractApplicationFrame class to avoid main frame being extended to full screensize.
- adams-imaging: upgraded zxing barcode library to 3.3.0.
- adams-pdf: The PdfProclets have been extended to allow processing of objects rather than just files; The PDFAppendDocument transformer now can process objects from storage as well.
- adams-spectral-core: JCampDX2SpectrumReader now handles files with multiple pages.
- adams-spreadsheet: The ScatterPlot chart of the Spreadsheet file viewer can now plot circles or crosses with specified diameter and overlays.
- adams-visualstats: The ScatterPlot now allows you to save the data and the visible data to a spreadsheet.
- Now allows you to export all currently displayed outputs (attribute selection, classification, clustering): to a directory, to a ZIP file (requires adams-compress), to a PDF file (requires adams-pdf), or via email (requires adams-net).
- Whole tabs like Classify can be copied now as well, including their current history.
- The Export action of the data table has been renamed to Save.
- The data tab now caches tables for faster display (and keeping any custom column sizes).
- Operations in investigator (loading files, copying tabs, obtaining data from sources) can be stopped now.
- Weka classes are now using the ADAMS GenericObjectEditor in the GUI.
- Weka classes now display their full help in the Class help tool (available from the Help menu).
- Weka Investigator
- adams-nlp: added ptstemmer 2.0.0 weka package dependency.
- adams-spectral-core: added Weka file loader for FOSS CAL files called CALSpectrumLoader.
- adams-spreadsheet: added convenience reader/writer for tab-separated values (TSV) files.
- The output tabs in the Weka Investigator (attribute selection, classify, cluster) now support copying the content to the clipboard as well.
- A new class hierarchy for updating the relation name of files being loaded is now available (e.g., based on file name or attribute name).
- Added (optional) model size to investigator's run information (classify/cluster tabs).
- Added new PLS filter that uses class hierarchy of PLS implementations, with PLS1 and SIMPLS as the currently available implementations.
- Weka Investigator: