Time flies by and so do the updates...
- adams-timeseries: new TimeseriesAutocorrelation filter
- added array statistic: ArrayLinearRegression computes slope/intercept
- adams-weka now has a simple wizard for batch-filtering datasets
- added overlays: LinearRegressionOverlay and LOWESSOverlay
- further fixes regarding locked files under Windows, reworked the text file readers in the process (used by the TextFileReader transformer)
- Weka/MOA/Meka/Classifying/Clustering transformers now have a variable for monitoring purposes. Whenever this variable changes, the model gets reset and needs to be loaded again. Useful when using multiple models.
- upgraded JSch library to 0.1.52 (used for ssh, scp, ...)
- System property "adams.io.tmpdir" allows overriding of Java's default temp directory
- added support for intercept/slope formulas in spreadsheets
- the SimplePlot sink now allows to specify an overlay as well
- adams-weka: the FixedClassifierErrorsPlot plugin for the Weka Explorer now allows the specifying of the meta-data attribute range and whether to overlay a "trend" (= a linear regression line derived from the data points)
Have a good weekend!