Fixed a bunch of little bugs and also worked on many minor improvements in the user interface.
A new Weka classifier got added: XGBoost, though currently only available for Linux/Mac.
The database backend within ADAMS has been further abstracted and now allows mirroring (ie replicating the queries on another server). Useful when trying to use a backup database server.
- Pasting of actors no longer generates long name suffixes consisting of (x) (y) (z) ...
- EnterManyValues: date types now get inserted with their string representation into a map.
- Histoy lists, like used in the Weka Investigator, now prompt the user when selecting Remove all from the popup menu, whether they really want to remove X entries.
- The generates() method of the StringConstants source now outputs the class that the selected conversion generates (proper compatibility check).
- The Close/cleanup and Remove graphical output actions in the Flow editor now close any Debug views as well.
- Row plots in spreadsheet tables (eg Spreadsheet file viewer) no longer sub-sample points if the same number of points was selected.
- Fixed incorrect path handling when placeholders present: Command, Exec, Java, SimpleStringReplace, StringInsert, StringReplace.
- Command source now launches the commands again.
- adams-python: fixed incorrect path handling when placeholders present: PipExec, PythonExec, PythonVenvExec.
- fixed incorrect path handling when placeholders present: SpreadSheetInsertColumn, SpreadSheetInsertRow, SpreadSheetReplaceCellValue.
- entering multiple values through the GenericArrayEditor now works again in the Spreadsheet file viewer (Java decided to place the dialog behind all other windows).
- adams-rats: fixed incorrect path handling when placeholders present: Exec (rat input and output).
- adams-weka and adams-weka-lts: Row plots in instances tables (eg Weka Investigator) no longer sub-sample points if the same number of points was selected.
- Changed the Compare actors menu item in the Flow editor's tree popup menu into a sub-menu with Just actors (original functionality) and Sub-flows (additional) as menu items.
- Added support for unordered ranges: adams.core.UnorderedRange
- External actor files are now being monitored and reloaded/reexpanded if necessary through the GenericObjectEditor.
- The ArrayProcess control actor now has an optional variable for storing the index of the current element being processed (1-based index).
- Added FILE_FORWARD_SLASHES variable type, which generates a filename with forward slashes. Affects transformers/standalones: SetVariable, SetManyVariables.
- The Switch control now has a lenient option, which drops the requirement of the token having a payload (eg the Start source generates a null token, simply to kick off things).
- Removed module adams-phmm4weka.
- Added support for unordered ranges: adams.data.spreadsheet.SpreadSheetUnorderedColumnRange
- The SpreadSheetReorderColumns transformer now uses SpreadSheetUnorderedColumnRange for its order option.
- The SpreadSheetJoinColumns conversion now uses SpreadSheetUnorderedColumnRange for its columns option, allowing for out-of-order joins.
- Disabled Spreadsheet Explorer in the menu for the time being.
- Added support for overlaying a diagonal in the scatter plot (via a second data series): enable addDiagonalSeries in the DefaultXY dataset. Affects JFreeChartPlot and JFreeChartFileWriter.
- Added History button to the Query tab.
adams-weka and adams-weka-lts:
- Added support for unordered attribute ranges: adams.data.weka.WekaUnorderedAttributeRange
- The Weka Investigator now allows moving its tabs (like Preprocessing and Classify) via the Move tab to submenu in the tab's popup menu.
- added ability to Update Sample data dialog to work off sample IDs obtained from a spreadsheet.
- SpectrumT and SampleDataT are no longer directly accessed, but through facades, which allows swapping out of backend (e.g., introduce mirroring).
- The RatControl actor now has a Console button in the user interface, which allows the display of the last X lines that occurred in the console.
- The type of log object generated from errors and sent to the log actor (if available) is now defined via the AbstractLogObjectGenerator class hierarchy.
- adams-cntk-weka and adams-cntk-weka-lts: moved CNTKPyroProxy classifier from into new module adams-python-weka(-lts) and renamed it to PyroProxy, as it is framework-agnostic.
- adams-pdf: The PDF Viewer switched from multi-tab layout to multi-page.
- Added the DeleteVariable and DeleteStorageValue standalones.
- Added the Configure option handler tool (developer mode) that allows configuring any option handler.
adams-weka and adams-weka-lts: i
- added the GraphSource serialized object preview handler for weka.core.Drawable objects, which outputs the graph source code (dot or XML BIF).
- added the GraphSource output for the Investigator's Classify/Cluster tabs, which outputs the graph source (dot or XML BIF) for weka.core.Drawable classifiers/clusterers.
- added WekaDatasetsMerge transformer, an alternative to WekaInstancesMerge for merging multiple Weka Instances objects into one (side-by-side). This transformer can be selected in the Weka Investigator now as well for merging datasets (Preprocess panel, data table actions).
- The XGBoost classifier got added (using https://github.com/dmlc/xgboost) - currently only for Linux/Mac.
- The Weka Multi-Experimenter now has a table-based results panel as well.
- added List Sample data dialog which lists all sample data for the selected spectra in a single table.
- added Delete Sample data dialog which allows removal of specified sample data values from the selected spectra.
- no longer storing Dummy report flag in sample data table.
- spreadsheet tables now allow sorting on multiple columns using via the Sort... menu item of the table's popup menu.
- added query panel for meta-data to the SQL Workbench tool