It has been a while, I know. Been visiting clients and preparing to go live with some large ADAMS-based systems. On the data transformation side of things, there are a few more PLS variants available. For image processing, there is now better support for VIA/VGG annotations and data available. The experimental CNTK Java integration has been removed, too hard to maintain as it is tied to a specific CNTK version.
- The Flow editor no longer saves expanded external flows.
- The Copy (plain text) operation in the Flow editor tree popup menu now uses the compact format as well.
- The Flow control actor now allows to specify a restart manager. This allows the monitoring of flow(s)/setup file(s) by a flow that runs as a background service (daemon or Windows service), triggering its restart.
- Added a GOE editor for the BaseInterval class.
- adams-rsync: updated the rsync4j library to 3.1.12-12
- adams-weka: upgraded multisearch library to 2018.8.16
adams-weka and adams-lts:
- upgraded matrix-algorithms to 0.0.11
- the filter PartitionedMultiFilter2 now allows specification of prefixes for the filters rather than just using 'filtered'
- MergeObjectLocations can now just merge all locations when using minOverlapRatio=0.0 and overlapAction=KEEP
- ViaAnnotations transformer has been removed.
- adams-cntk: removed the experimental CNTK Java bindings, as they too hard to maintain and strictly limited to a specific release of CNTK.
- adams-cntk-weka and adams-cntk-weka-lts: removed any code that relied on the experimental CNTK Java bindings.
- Added menu item Copy actor path to the Flow editor's popup menu.
- Added class hierarchy for conversions that swap out objects and concrete SwapObjects implementation for replacing one object with another, using their command-lines.
- added actor wrappers for auto-generated actors, which can get removed using the RemoveAutogeneratedActors processor: AutogeneratedStandalone, AutogeneratedSource, AutogeneratedTransformer, AutogeneratedSink
- added actor wrappers for inactive actors (actors that don't get executed, but kept for reference), which can get activated again using the ReactivateActors processor: InactiveStandalone, InactiveSource, InactiveTransformer, InactiveSink
- added MarkdownToHTML conversion for converting Markdown string into HTML string
adams-weka and adams-lts:
- added more PLS algorithms: DIPLS, PRM, VCPLS
- added SwapPLS conversion for replacing PLS algorithm (with optional migration of number of components)
- added ViaAnnotationsReportReader and ViaAnnotationsReportWriter for the VGG Image Annotator JSON file format (http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~vgg/software/via/).
- added TrimapColorizer BufferedImageTransformer and TrimapImageHandler for the preview browser (see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41777654/opencv-using-a-trimap-image#41778637).
- added report reader VggXmlAnnotationReportReader and preview browser handler VggXmlAnnotationHandler.
- adams-spectral-2dim-core: added the RowWiseSpreadSheetSampleDataReader sample data reader.